Who has the best looking cage, POST PICS!

HUBSonDUBS

Established Member
Well I'm down to one chameleon, I sold my clutch of panthers and have my alpha male to keep. So I'm only keeping one chameleon and just got a 2x2x4 cage built that turned out better then I could of imagined. Hes about to move in, hes about 6 months old and I want to set this cage up as nice as possible. So I wanted to get some creative ideas from people on here who have more then just the average chameleon cage. I live in Gainesville Fl, where Ive already started to collect some well started moss covered thick branches that have air plants growing on them that look awesome for the cage. I also have an unlimited amount of fake thin and thick vines. So please post some pictures of your creative plants.

I will post mine, nothing special but I pride myself for using only real, hand cut vines from outside along with some fake flowers from the dollar store :D I also made the cage itself from an old entertainment center.

Attachments

• DSC01503.JPG
    DSC01503.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 489
  • DSC01504.JPG
    DSC01504.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 374
  • DSC01505.JPG
    DSC01505.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 352
whoops, that last one is sideways... tilt your head to the left lol you can see leopold's curled tail on the bottom left (if you're tilting your head =P) he's sleeping :eek: I didn't have any recent pics lol good thing he's a very heavy sleeper :p

Same here, mine's nothing special but I like it a lot. It is much "bushier" in real life, the photos kind of flatten out all the plants in there. But I have three real plants and a couple fake orchid stems.

othellocage4.jpg
othellocage3.jpg

Here's mine! Sorry the pic is terrible, it was taken on my iphone and the camera is ****!

IMG_0176.jpg

It's pretty big at 3'x4'x6' (well 8' tall if you include the base!)! I'm building another which will be 2'x2'x5' (7' tall with base) that'll be my standard size from now on!

Hope it helps!

Here is mine so far. Still a work in progress. Mist King is on the way, and a little bit more branches and foliage also. Let me know what you guys think.

Thanks,
Alex

photo.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

This is what I'm working with. Just got the mist king set up a month ago. You can't really see it but there is also a visual barrier.

bothenclosures.jpg

fourleafcloseup.jpg

tarzan_closeup.jpg

Here are my three cages. Lola passed away but wanted to show her home, there were more plants later on.

Attachments

• Cabo's cage.jpg
    Cabo's cage.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 301
  • Rock's cage.jpg
    Rock's cage.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 236
  • Lola's cage.jpg
    Lola's cage.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 284
Might as well throw Odie's cage into the mix!

Attachments

• IMG00050-20100328-2017.jpg
    IMG00050-20100328-2017.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG00048-20100328-2017.jpg
    IMG00048-20100328-2017.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 242
Back
Top Bottom