who has CRICKETS???

james L

Established Member
Who else is getting sick of this cricket virus???!!! Now Ghanns isnt selling any for a few weeks.... Going Bananas!!! Everytime I order crickets from a random source, I get ripped off. I just ordered 2000 1/8ths from ---- and guess what, there cant be but 1000. Lame eh? Im just kind of ranting. I hate wasting $$$$. Where are you guys getting crickets from lately? Please help. Thanks!!!

Who else is getting sick of this cricket virus???!!! Now Ghanns isnt selling any for a few weeks.... Going Bananas!!! Everytime I order crickets from a random source, I get ripped off. I just ordered 2000 1/8ths from ---- and guess what, there cant be but 1000. Lame eh? Im just kind of ranting. I hate wasting $$$$. Where are you guys getting crickets from lately? Please help. Thanks!!!

I had really good luck with my 1000 order of 1/2"s from LLL a couple of weeks ago. No virus, super healthy & looked like a 1000 count to me!

I always use reptilefood.com and have never had any issues, every once in a while fedex will mess up and they have always sent me replacement shipments.

wormman.com has a flat rate of 25.00 shipped never tried em but i would!

I've also used reptilefood numerous times and if there are any issues they are super about replacement. Guess i got the last adults from ghanns huh. Think i'll start breeding them myself.

This is really odd, no one around here is out of crickets - but that may be because I'm not in FL? *shrugs*

I Get mine by the 1,000 from flukerfarms.com and they have always shown up really healthy. I don't know what the price comparisons would be with other companies but I've always been happy with my orders.

I ran into this problem today too.

My normal supplier is Top Hat. They are a Michigan based cricket farm.

Top Hat Cricket Farm is out for at least another month as of today. I believe LLL uses them to ship crickets to the Midwest Region.

I had to order mine from Armstrong's after seeing Ghann's front page. Much more expensive, BUT they were able to fulfill my order.

Good thing I have a HUGE Dubia colony to lean on in this crisis.

I just got some from fluker farms that have done really well. They are an hour away so its like same day shipping for me, but they have always done well for me.

I was looking at the other threads that were posted, and I was wondering, does anyone know for sure whether or not the virus will affect the chams? There were mixed answers on the other threads, just figured I'd ask.

I just put in an order from Flukers, hope they're ok!!

I was looking at the other threads that were posted, and I was wondering, does anyone know for sure whether or not the virus will affect the chams? There were mixed answers on the other threads, just figured I'd ask.

I just put in an order from Flukers, hope they're ok!!

From what I have heard the crickets with the virus will not harm your chams. I read this on a post that Gann's has on some forum. Here's the link.

http://www.thefrilleddragon.com/con...Straight-The-Cricket-Virus-Has-Reached-The-US

Back
Top Bottom