Which's kind of panrth ?

DNA

What's species of my panrth ? Ambanja , Ambilobe or hybrid?

IMG_1220.JPG

Last edited:
It looks like a blue barred ambilobe but I really can't be certain. That's just my guess.

PS. What's up with those disturbing pics in your album?

Last edited:
ambilobe and ambanja are locale names not species names. furcifer paradilis is the species name of all "common named" panthers chameleons.

ambilobe and ambanja are locale names not species names. furcifer paradilis is the species name of all "common named" panthers chameleons.

I'm sure he's aware of that. You're not answering his question. He obviously what's to know what "locale" it is as he's specified 3 different options of the correct locale.

I am very disturbed by the dead vield you have in your gallery, it looks like your dissecting it??? whats the reason for ???

The animal died recently for no apparent reason. It was necropsied in an attempt to learn what caused it's death.

I am very disturbed by the dead vield you have in your gallery, it looks like your dissecting it??? whats the reason for ???

he did it to see exactly why she mysteriously died.. so that he can prevent it from happening to his other chameleons..

erm..........i wanna go with Ambilobe, however the red looks a little way too orange to me. I am not sure~ Might be a hybrid by be Ambilobe

I posted a thread on a necropsy of my female panther before...LOL!! Sometimes when a chameleon die of no apparent reason, necropsy is the best way to find the problems.

Looks like it might have more then two mix in its genes. Something maybe like Ambanja, Ambilobe and sambava in its genetics. We have a hybrid that has that same color orange and its because of the sambava in him.

since this is supposed to be a place where we come to increase and spread the knowledge of our beloved animals; i feel it is everyone's duty to correct any misinformation. thats what i did and will do again. please notice that i did it repectfully

pohchunyee
Could you let me see the thread on a necropsy of your panther ? Thanks
Is it a Ambilobe in your avatar?

brandaleon
Thank you very very much. I really really need your help.
BTW, I can not find out " repectfully" in my dictionary. I only found "respectfully" "respectful" and "respectively".

Back
Top Bottom