which would you recommend?

I say the Deluxe; but hey… That’s just me! ;)

But really… Having a live plant is very nice and the other upgraded items are handy, but you don’t NEEEEEEEED them. Its up to you.

I would think that you could get that stuff cheaper locally. Tiki Tiki is awesome and I'm sure either setup is nice but I'm big into saving money and having everything fit my specific needs.

Try a used cage (well cleaned) or build one yourself. I built a 4x2x2 cage with a drainage system for about $60 with only basic tools and very little skill! I've found used cages for as little as $25. This time of year there are loads of plants on sale .... the most expensive part is really the lighting.

If it's easier for you to get the kit then you should figure out if you need the extras.

Good luck!

When you find a local place/store that has everything in our kit for less you let me know... I will eat one of my flip flops.

Note to self… Email Loren and ask him not to have a big sale on chameleon supplies. I do a lot of walking in my flops. HAHA

When you find a local place/store that has everything in our kit for less you let me know... I will eat one of my flip flops.

I wasn't suggesting or assuming someone would have a kit with a better price or as much stuff ... I was advocating the used and/or hunt for bargain method. Like craigslist or recycler. What can I say - another man's (or woman's) trash is my treasure. It's how I've kept my costs down on supplies so I can buy more chameleons!

As far as quality, value and customer service I do recommend Tiki Tiki Reptiles. Especially for those gorgeous chameleons! Which I am looking forward to seeing in person in Vegas next month!

id prob go with the 17pc, better suppliments, water mister & dripper, and the live plants a nice touch.

jmo hoj

Oh I know… I was just throwing out a smart ass comment. :)

Whe
n you find a local place/store that has everything in our kit for less you let me know... I will eat one of my flip flops.

I wasn't suggesting or assuming someone would have a kit with a better price or as much stuff ... I was advocating the used and/or hunt for bargain method. Like craigslist or recycler. What can I say - another man's (or woman's) trash is my treasure. It's how I've kept my costs down on supplies so I can buy more chameleons!

As far as quality, value and customer service I do recommend Tiki Tiki Reptiles. Especially for those gorgeous chameleons! Which I am looking forward to seeing in person in Vegas next month!

Back
Top Bottom