Where to find live plats in southeast MI in winter.

Triggerfreak

Ok so i am trying to find a large acceptable plant to put in my cage for a vield cham.But where do i find one in southeast MI in the middle of winter.And these are what i was told are acceptable.Correct me if i am wrong.
jade
Umbrella
Schefflera
Ficus - long leafed
Ali.

I'm with you on that one! I want to find some new plants, but I'm stuck in South Dakota with a huge snow storm and no new plants unless I go to the grocery store. I think I seen a Schefflera, So I'm going to get one when I can get out of my drive way! lol :eek:

I live in michigan,too, and while i haven't checked recently, i have purchased suitable plants at Home Depot, Menards and even Meijer's. Just be sure to write down the exact proper name of plants, make a list, and take it with you, there are many with similar names, but the safe ones are very specific. Once you are looking at labels it can be confusing. Good luck.

I live in michigan,too, and while i haven't checked recently, i have purchased suitable plants at Home Depot, Menards and even Meijer's. Just be sure to write down the exact proper name of plants, make a list, and take it with you, there are many with similar names, but the safe ones are very specific. Once you are looking at labels it can be confusing. Good luck.

We have a Menard's in Watertown, do they sell plants in the winter??

I got my ficus at the english gardens at hall road and garfield and they had many more there also home depot and lowes had pothos as well as english gardens!

Back
Top Bottom