What's your vet's license plate?

luckykarma

I went to my vet late one night when the lot was empty. He waited around to give me some meds. I looked in the lot and saw two cars:

One was a mid-size SUV.

One was a small Japanese sports compact.

I looked at both wondering which was the vet's. Then I saw the vanity plate:

LIZRD DR

:D

How cool is that!! Like all vets that sees exotics the majority of his business is dogs, cats, birds. That's dedication to risk the ire of all the big money in those pets to advertise your passion.

I'm more and more impressed with this vet. He's authored a esoteric chapter on blood in one of the reptile reference books. He's been seeing Chameleons (yes Chameleons) since 1986. He also is looking for new and better ways to treat our animals going to lectures and CE by the foremost researchers in the field such as Dr. Ferguson.

He's in Beverly Hills but his prices are the same as any vet. If you live in Los Angeles IMHO there's only two qualified to see our guys. Dr. Stein and Dr. Greek.

Hi Rockstar. Glad you got a good one!

I was mainly posting to help L.A. keepers although I thought the plate was amazing. L.A. is filled with charlatan vets claiming to know about Chams only to misdiagnose, charge a fortune and many times kill the cham. Its happened to me several times.

Mine is boring..Random TN plates. I want to get ours personalized with our last name but then I get paranoid about stalkerlike people...
But I used to have SCOOBS when I was 16!

Back
Top Bottom