What to Name Him?

Wykd

Established Member
Another pick a name thread!

A new family member arrived today! I picked this up from FastedMclintock, he was heading back to college and could not take him. He is a 14 month old ambilobe male whose sire is Kammer's "Soa-poaka".

I was thinking:

Mars - the red planet and this is a big red dude!
Diesel - because he is like a diesel truck!
Riddick - because he is a killer!
Sid - next will come Nancy....

Attachments

• DSC_1268.jpg
    DSC_1268.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_1269.jpg
    DSC_1269.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC_1275.jpg
    DSC_1275.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_1278.jpg
    DSC_1278.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_1282.jpg
    DSC_1282.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 102
Another pick a name thread!

A new family member arrived today! I picked this up from FastedMclintock, he was heading back to college and could not take him. He is a 14 month old ambilobe male whose sire is Kammer's "Soa-poaka".

I was thinking:

Mars - the red planet and this is a big red dude!
Diesel - because he is like a diesel truck!
Riddick - because he is a killer!
Sid - next will come Nancy....

Mars? Diesel? Riddick? Is this a Pitch Black theme?? :D I know someone already has a Diesel. Not sure about the others. I do like MARS! The bringer of war! :)

Mars? Diesel? Riddick? Is this a Pitch Black theme?? :D I know someone already has a Diesel. Not sure about the others. I do like MARS! The bringer of war! :)

lol a mars theme with the rover landing the other day and all

Yeah, right! Vin Diesel played Riddick and although it wasn't on Mars, I smell Pitch Black!! ;)

FWIW, I still vote for MARS! :D

Pitchblack is a fav movie of mine so there is no denying the association there.

Mars is a strong runner, Was going to go Sid & Nancy so I could talk wife into needing another cham to name nancy. :)

Diesel & Riddick /shrug i can walk away from them, so I am down to 2 Mars & Sid.

I would named him "diablo" hes a good looking dude how serious is tongue problem? I remamber seen him for sale

I would named him "diablo" hes a good looking dude how serious is tongue problem? I remamber seen him for sale

Not sure yet, he has not been interested in eating but I figure he's settling in still. I did make/position a bigger feeder for him that he can walk up to and snatch stuff off if he wants with his mouth so we will see.

He is really friendly though and when i go check on him he runs over from his basking spot and circles the enclosure if I dont open the door. Hard not to laugh when he does it because he is a big fella, and doesn't take long for him to circle a 2x2x4. I think he may need more room than a 2x2x4 and will have to draw up something and work on it.

Not sure yet, he has not been interested in eating but I figure he's settling in still. I did make/position a bigger feeder for him that he can walk up to and snatch stuff off if he wants with his mouth so we will see.

He is really friendly though and when i go check on him he runs over from his basking spot and circles the enclosure if I dont open the door. Hard not to laugh when he does it because he is a big fella, and doesn't take long for him to circle a 2x2x4. I think he may need more room than a 2x2x4 and will have to draw up something and work on it.

Im sure hell settle in just fine. He looks awesome

Back
Top Bottom