What does the bright pink and fat mean?

KingJulien

I saw this cham in the pet store, I wish I had gotten a picture. It was bright bright pink and peach, with a little bit of darker stripes. She also appeared fat and lethargic, but no signs of distinct eggs.

With that coloration and size is it possible she is getting ready to lay? Or is she just overweight and receptive? I just want to know what to look for in my own chameleon when she's ready to lay.

I saw this cham in the pet store, I wish I had gotten a picture. It was bright bright pink and peach, with a little bit of darker stripes. She also appeared fat and lethargic, but no signs of distinct eggs.

With that coloration and size is it possible she is getting ready to lay? Or is she just overweight and receptive? I just want to know what to look for in my own chameleon when she's ready to lay.

do know what species of chameleon it was...

*bump* I was really concerned about the little one. The owners were sure it was a boy.

im no expert on this but arent females usually the ones that are pink or peachy colours, from all the pictures ive seen thats what they have been. Maybe its just a crazy colour morph or something, if you go again and its still there snap a pic

im no expert on this but arent females usually the ones that are pink or peachy colours, from all the pictures ive seen thats what they have been. Maybe its just a crazy colour morph or something, if you go again and its still there snap a pic

Naw, it's just an ambilobe x ambanja. Pretty darn sure it's female. Just concerned over if it has eggs and needs a bin in addition to the possible MBD. Not that it's my cham, I'm just a busybody. :p

Back
Top Bottom