What do you think?

Melleriplate.jpg

If anyone in CA runs out and gets this plate I will hunt you down.....

But what do ya think? super geek? :p:D:cool:

My GF says "NO WAY!". I say "I pay the bills..." I think it would be neat... but she is right... extra $30 each year for my already $241 registration fee..... :eek:

Go for it! That it sooo cool! Do you want to be instantly recognisable though? :D I always wanted the reg plate PO55 UMS as I have sugar gliders! That would have been way too expensive though! I am pretty sure it was a legitimate number too.

$30.00/ $241.00 is only 12%.....Arnold will get that out of you one way or another.:D

Nick
Melleriplate.jpg

If anyone in CA runs out and gets this plate I will hunt you down.....

But what do ya think? super geek? :p:D:cool:

My GF says "NO WAY!". I say "I pay the bills..." I think it would be neat... but she is right... extra $30 each year for my already $241 registration fee..... :eek:

LOL, cool pics of the reptile mobiles. Go for the license plate, it's worth the extra $$$. This thread made me laugh.

Man everytime you Cali guys talk about what you guys pay for this it makes me a lot happier that I don't live there. $240 for registration? Dang. My 2008 Nissan Pathfinder only costs me $120 last time I paid. I'm gonna be real mad when the democrats makes emissions federal regulated rather than state controlled because we don't have emission testing here. My $160K house here in Michigan would be worth $500K in Cali.

Back
Top Bottom