What do you feed your cham

In the summer I feed alot of seasonal wc moths/butterfies/dragonflies and grasshoppers along with the usual (and the rest of the year) crickets,dubia roaches, supers, silkies (when she will actually eat them) and hornworms when I can get them. For treats she gets butterworms. I would like to find some mantises to feed but they are hard to find around here anymore.

What do you feed your veiled Cham as a staple feeder and what do you feed it as a treat?

Appropriate sized crickets, will most likely be your main feeder. Variety is best. So mixing in silkworms, superworms, roaches, hornworms, flies. Treats can be all of the above plus waxworms.

In the summer I feed alot of seasonal wc moths/butterfies/dragonflies and grasshoppers along with the usual (and the rest of the year) crickets,dubia roaches, supers, silkies (when she will actually eat them) and hornworms when I can get them. For treats she gets butterworms. I would like to find some mantises to feed but they are hard to find around here anymore.

What kind of butterflies do you feed your cham? and do they like it?

I always have dubia and Turk roaches and superworms because I raise those. I almost always have crickets so dubia and crickets are my staple because I don't feed the Turks very often and give the superworms as treats. About once a month I have either silkworms or hornworms and sometimes I have phoenix worms. My veileds also get fruits and veggies once a week.

no staple.

Lateralis and dubia roaches, crickets, supers, silkies, butterflies and moths, flies, mealworms, hornworms, and just about any other bug I can get my hands on that are edible.

Back
Top Bottom