What can live in a 100 gallon tank?

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
Well another thread today D: sorry guys, but I got this puzzling questions by one of my friends. This is kind of confusing so bear with me. Well my friend knows I'm into reptiles, and they have them too but their friend has a 100 gallon tank, with a screen top (thats all I know they have.) but they are wanting to acquire a new reptile friend, they want something easy. I suggested get 2 bearded dragons, they thought Chameleons and I said not unless its Pygmy Chameleons, but they might get lost. Now this isn't my new project, its my friends and it would be greatly appreciated if all the great members of Chameleon Forums could help me out :)
Zac

- also, plants, heated slabs, florescent lights, the whole setup, it sounds more for a bearded dragon.

I hope the nile monitor comment was a joke, as they will quickly outgrow that enclosure. I say bearded dragons, or a nice boa constrictor.

Pygmies would still be awesome! :) They would start a little colony. I have a 55, and the juvenile pygmies dont seem to get lost. :)

Back
Top Bottom