What are you paying for gas where you are???

SoCaliSon

Avid Member
Last time I paid for gas and he gave me a reciept I asked if it came with Vaseline...Cause they are raping us with these prices!!!!
It seems like we are living in a nightmare... Just thought it would be interesting to see how it varies accross the country.

Todays Prices in Ventura County, Southern California...
Regular: $4.09 a gallon
Diesel: $5.10 a gallon...

Too damn much is the easy answer... It f'n sucks and I doubt it will get any better. I am starting to think ill walk the damn 20 miles to work... Up hill both ways... in the snow... :p

right now in vegas/henderson its about 3.75-3.90 for plane jane, the good stuff is just over 4.00...

too damn much...

Tampa has us at $3.82 gallon. Of course I drive a 5.2L V8 giving me a whopping 13 MPG or is that gallons per mile? :)

$5.09 right around here in the bay area and outskirts valleys. I did drive a ways out and found Arco finally down to $4.39. These are regular unleaded prices...not sure what it is for the expensive stuff.

$5.09 For Regular!?!?!?!?! I think we have a record! Has anyone been screwed harder than that yet?

If I were you I would be taking the Trolley everywhere!

The cheapest here right now is $3.91 but they get you with the atm use. They charge a fee of .45 to use you card, so add that on top of the few gallons we are filling to cause it costs so much to fill a tank now and it comes out to about more if not the same as the station down the treet for a few cents more a gallon.
btw- kent67 your avatar gave me a flash back to when I did a school report on endangered and extinct animals. The tasmanian wolf was one of the animals I researched! Very cool animal! Sad what us humans can do to animals!

Let's not complain too much - I just got back from Canada where it's a dollar more then any price here in Washington. UK has been paying 6 bucks for a few years now isn't that right.

I think we're still the lucky ones.

Currently in Johannesburg we are paying about $4.57 per gallon for premium unleaded and about $5.17 per gallon for diesel.

And yes, you guessed it, I drive a diesel, which is going up another 38c (US) per gallon on 4 June...

I thought the Yanks were in the middle east to sort the oil situation out for us? ;-)

With the exchange rate, UK is paying like $10-$11 a gallon of deisel. Of course, for them it's like here about $5.

3.95 About 40 minutes from D.C. You wouldnt beleive how much gas I spend getting to work and back. It is about 40 foot steps to the front door of the shop I work out of from my porch.:)

Let's not complain too much - I just got back from Canada where it's a dollar more then any price here in Washington. UK has been paying 6 bucks for a few years now isn't that right.

I think we're still the lucky ones.

Yep...we win in the UK. With today's exchnge rate and converting from litres to US gallons (not the same as our gallon :rolleyes:) the price is $8.51 per gallon.....sigh :(

Get used to it

It's not going to get better until the tree huggers (in and out of congress) let us drill for our own oil. It would be incorrect to think that an energy alternative is right around the corner.

Yeah i think over here in the UK we pay about $12 a gallon for desiel.... do u have any more of that vaselene left?
I walk everywhere now as i cant afford to drive anymore!

Back
Top Bottom