What are some cool time shaver gadgets?

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
i have a cricket keeper i believe its called, works great, misting systems are good to ot have, and i got a really nice digital temp/hum meter with a remote sensor, just a few ideas dont know if thats what ur looking for

Picasso123

Heck I wouldn't mind if there was an Iphone or PC setup to tell me the status of my Cham cage. Even better a "I'm hungry feed me" sensor.:)

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
well one of the site sponsors Eco-Zone has some pretty kool stuff. check out the like under site sponsors, they have full automated climate control systems and i also am trying to find a way to set up a remote monitoring system. the best i have now is acces to my home computer with a web cam so i can see the temp/hum meter and my setup, anywhere i have internet.

DeviousMike

Heck I wouldn't mind if there was an Iphone or PC setup to tell me the status of my Cham cage. Even better a "I'm hungry feed me" sensor.:)
There are wireless web cams you could set up so that you could check live video feed on your computer or wireless device. I almost bought one!

Picasso123

Are there any PC monitor setups?? IE you can check environmental factors on your PC or cell phone? Saltwater fish tanks have them.

Top Bottom