Wet gutload tip

ohiohousewife

Got my cham a month ago. Spent a million dollars buying bee pollen, blue green algae and all sorts of greens, fruits, etc for my gutload. The dry is easy enough to store. For the wet, I drew on my experience as a young mom. i used to make my own baby food and freeze it in ice cube trays so I could thaw it out as I needed it. I did the same with my wet gutload. Put greens in the bottom of each tray, put different fruits, veggies and coconut on top of each, added a little juice to make them stick together, and then put them in baggies in the freezer. So I have fresh wet gut load for the next 6 months that is balanced and easy to vary from day to day!

well, b6 is a very stable vitamin, and levels dont decrease even after 6 months of being frozen at -17 degrees c. B2 tends to break down easier, but even after 6 months of cold storage, they are decreased by only 25%. True fresh might be better, but my dry gutload is excellent, and should make up for any loss in the convenience I have found in frozen wet gutload.

Back
Top Bottom