Weird Moment

dodolah

Retired Moderator
My poor 4 years old veiled virgin, Paul, just finished his basking routine.
As I moved him to his inside enclosure, he decided to mate with my hand :eek:
Now he is restless looking for my hand inside his cage.

Poor boy.. He really need a companion. :)

:D Lol! Bless him! Tommy 'loves' my scarf, and my daughter's arm, lol!:D:rolleyes: Although Tommy has Amy as his girlfriend I have no plans for them to mate yet - I don't have enough time to look after loads of l'il green friends, lol!

can anyone enlighten me on this so I can be prepared if there's a chance I will be violated by a chameleon down the road?

im sure it depends on how perverted your chameleon is and if they have exposure to females. i hypothesize that if you do not have any female chams around he will be none the wiser

im sure it depends on how perverted your chameleon is and if they have exposure to females. i hypothesize that if you do not have any female chams around he will be none the wiser

I am not sure if you could call a cham perverted....I think its called doing what comes naturally! ;)

I have no females and never have and mine still leaves sperm plugs all over the place, have restless/antsy days where he roams everywhere and looks behind every indoor plant to see where I have hidden the girls. Thank goodness my arm/hand has not become his plaything though I am sure its just a matter of time...

Dodolah get him a girl before he is over the hill....let him enjoy his youth while he still can :D

Back
Top Bottom