WC Wilderness Photoshoot!

I had a photo shoot with a few of my breeders today. My WC Nosy Be and my WC Ambilobe. They sure put on a show for me today! Enjoy! :D

Attachments

• 153.jpg
    153.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 234
  • 155.jpg
    155.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 049.jpg
    049.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 176
  • 099.jpg
    099.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 297.jpg
    297.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 197
Wow... Two very nice looking Panthers!!! What a unique looking Nosy! Gorgeous shots... *cough*photocontest*cough*;)

Thanks for the compliments everyone :) I may choose one of them for the photo contest next month. I have plenty more from today to choose from as well :p

Oh wow! Nice! I love how the background really works with the colors of the panthers!

-Dave

Comparison

This is the same Nosy Be taken about 3 months ago, showing his relaxed colors. I'm amazed at how drastic his fired up state can get.

Attachments

• 064.jpg
    064.jpg
    259.4 KB · Views: 181
Nice!
I always love you pictures.
Great choice of camera.;)
What lens are you using? Is it the kit lens? Whats the F# for the lens?
Your backgrounds are very soft.

Nice!
I always love you pictures.
Great choice of camera.;)
What lens are you using? Is it the kit lens? Whats the F# for the lens?
Your backgrounds are very soft.

Thanks Justin! It's still just the kit lens that I'm using. I'm DYING to get a nice Macro lens... Just been spending my funds elsewhere right now. Maybe I'll ask for one for christmas! hehehe :D

i like the nosy be resting color!looks like you went to madagascar for the photo shoot nice work beautiful chams

Wow what a drastic change in the Fire up from the Nosy... It's like he got jealous of the Ambi's reds and was like ..."Oh Yeah...Watch this!"

Nosy

Beautiful Nosy Be Derrik. I have never seen a Nosy Be that throws reds and yellows like that, you be sure to let me know when you get a little boy from him.

Back
Top Bottom