WC Melleri

We got three WC melleri from LLL about six weeks ago. They were in pretty rough shape but are doing very well now.

Drew would not eat or drink on his own for the first week. He does just fine now!
11042012_Drewthennow.jpg

Cheech has always been sweet and was in the best shape when we got them.
11042012_Cheechthennow.jpg

Chong had a very deep wound on the bottom of his foot and it was swollen to the point he could not use it. It is much better now and he is using his foot.
11042012_chongthennow.jpg

Congrats on the new arrivals. They look like they have really improved under your care. I purchased some around the same time you did and i can't say that mine are sweet but they are certainly enjoyable to watch and expensive to feed! LOL! Those guys are true cricket and dubia killers! Ruth

Karen you do a wonderful job with all your mellers, but less we forget you do a great job with all your reptiles. I didn't see a reptile that looked anything but great from your chams to your snake. You young lady are truly an excellent reptile keeper. Jmo:)

Karen you do a wonderful job with all your mellers, but less we forget you do a great job with all your reptiles. I didn't see a reptile that looked anything but great from your chams to your snake. You young lady are truly an excellent reptile keeper. Jmo:)

Thanks Laurie - that is very kind of you! And of course it's easy ... (as long as I spend all my time and money on them!)

They look awesome!!! Keep us posted needs to be more Melleri pic on here, just an opinion. Good JOB

Great pics! I love Melleri, hardly ever see any pics of these guys on the forums :(

Love the names too haha!

thanks everyone. I mostly just post on FB but I will try to post more of them on here. We have a few melleri and I take a lot of pictures. They are all very distinct personalities and wonderful to have.

They look great! I am so jealous, I will start looking for meller's come January when we move into a house with a yard. I want a couple of them so badly!

Back
Top Bottom