WC Melleri

Discussion in 'General Photography' started by thephotoprincess, Nov 4, 2012.

1. thephotoprincess

thephotoprincess Avid Member

We got three WC melleri from LLL about six weeks ago. They were in pretty rough shape but are doing very well now.

Drew would not eat or drink on his own for the first week. He does just fine now!
    [​IMG]

Cheech has always been sweet and was in the best shape when we got them.
    [​IMG]

Chong had a very deep wound on the bottom of his foot and it was swollen to the point he could not use it. It is much better now and he is using his foot.
    [​IMG]

A1forall and laurie like this.
  2. rsepiphyte

rsepiphyte Member

Congrats on the new arrivals. They look like they have really improved under your care. I purchased some around the same time you did and i can't say that mine are sweet but they are certainly enjoyable to watch and expensive to feed! LOL! Those guys are true cricket and dubia killers! Ruth

3. Hoj

Hoj Friendly Grasshopper

Looks like they are doing great with you!! Wonderful job :)

4. Chameleonmaster

Chameleonmaster Established Member

Wow I'm glad they came to you!!! They are looking so much better than they did when they arrived.

5. thephotoprincess

thanks all. we are pleased with their progress - they are great additions.

6. laurie

laurie Retired Moderator

Karen you do a wonderful job with all your mellers, but less we forget you do a great job with all your reptiles. I didn't see a reptile that looked anything but great from your chams to your snake. You young lady are truly an excellent reptile keeper. Jmo:)

7. cricketkilla

cricketkilla Member

I'm officially jealous.. Great pics of those beauties, keep up the good work!

8. thephotoprincess

Thanks Laurie - that is very kind of you! And of course it's easy ... (as long as I spend all my time and money on them!)

9. thephotoprincess

thank you. they are awesome chameleons to have.

10. absolutbill

absolutbill Chameleon Enthusiast

I concur - I love seeing your pics on Facebook and on here - I really get my Melleri fix! :D

11. A1forall

A1forall New Member

They look awesome!!! Keep us posted needs to be more Melleri pic on here, just an opinion. Good JOB

12. Boomerang

Boomerang New Member

Love the names! :cool:

13. GabeCastro

GabeCastro Established Member

Great pics! I love Melleri, hardly ever see any pics of these guys on the forums :(

Love the names too haha!

14. thephotoprincess

thanks everyone. I mostly just post on FB but I will try to post more of them on here. We have a few melleri and I take a lot of pictures. They are all very distinct personalities and wonderful to have.

15. Olimpia

Olimpia Biologist & Ecologist

They look great! I am so jealous, I will start looking for meller's come January when we move into a house with a yard. I want a couple of them so badly!

16. erik775

erik775 Established Member

good looking chams you got there and yes you do a excellent job with all you chams...