veiled or jackson?

chamfan87

thinking about getting another chameleon had a veiled for a little more than a year and he escaped on me one weekend looked everywhere to find him with no luck(been like 2 weeks). i'm going away on vacation for two weeks next weekend, but when I get back id like to get a new one and if by some luck my other guy comes out from somewhere ill just keep two then lol. there is a local reptile/amphibian only store that sells veiled, jacksons, and Rhampholeons chameleons that i'm probably going to check out and then there is this place called Qpet they have a veiled that seems to be pretty tame he didn't get all huffy puffy and freak out when you went near the cage, but they have him in a kinda small metal cage which looks like he might be a little big for and I kinda feel bad for him he looks healthy and like he wanted out and my GF said I should rescue him from them, but not sure if I want another veiled cause i'm starting to dig the horns on a jacksons even though I miss my other guy id like to see what this other place has first also.

so my question is what you think I should get jacksons or veiled?

thinking about getting another chameleon had a veiled for a little more than a year and he escaped on me one weekend looked everywhere to find him with no luck(been like 2 weeks). i'm going away on vacation for two weeks next weekend, but when I get back id like to get a new one and if by some luck my other guy comes out from somewhere ill just keep two then lol. there is a local reptile/amphibian only store that sells veiled, jacksons, and Rhampholeons chameleons that i'm probably going to check out and then there is this place called Qpet they have a veiled that seems to be pretty tame he didn't get all huffy puffy and freak out when you went near the cage, but they have him in a kinda small metal cage which looks like he might be a little big for and I kinda feel bad for him he looks healthy and like he wanted out and my GF said I should rescue him from them, but not sure if I want another veiled cause i'm starting to dig the horns on a jacksons even though I miss my other guy id like to see what this other place has first also.

so my question is what you think I should get jacksons or veiled?

jackson lol. just make sure you research the care. there are some crucial differences between the veiled and jacksons.

jackson lol. just make sure you research the care. there are some crucial differences between the veiled and jacksons.

yea i've been doing alot of research for the jackson just like I did before I got the veiled its just hard to decided lol.

just get the jacksons,but do some research

for what its worth, look for your lost veiled at night with a high beam flashlight in the nearby trees and bushes in your back yard. they get very bright at night...goodluck

Don't even get me started on this lol. Inevitably you will have both and then some. I have a veiled, jacksons in comin in a month or so, and then most likely a gf for the jacksons, then babies.

just get the jacksons,but do some research

for what its worth, look for your lost veiled at night with a high beam flashlight in the nearby trees and bushes in your back yard. they get very bright at night...goodluck

think I might do. and I have been I have a really bright led flash light that i've been using, but haven't seem to find him and i've looked pretty much every night since hes been gone and even in the morning before I go to work I know he would be easier to find at night since he would get a really bright green color with really bright blues on him. i know whats gonna happen is ill get another one and ill be leaving for something and randomly find him when im not looking.

Don't even get me started on this lol. Inevitably you will have both and then some. I have a veiled, jacksons in comin in a month or so, and then most likely a gf for the jacksons, then babies.

A couple good links for jax info to save you some trouble http://www.reptilechannel.com/care-sheets/jacksons-chameleon.aspx and another http://www.chameleonnews.com/10JulManchen.html goodluck trying to find your veiled, I've heard they can live quite a long time when they escape. Don't give up hope!

lol yea ill probably end up having both or atleast getting one kind in a male and female and try to breed them. and thanks for the links ill read up on them alittle more while on vacation so when I get back ill be ready to get one.

Back
Top Bottom