Various chams and geckos for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

chams1

New List for sale and all prices have been reduced to move:

Chams:

CB 0.1 Jackson's (xantholopus), just over a year old - $60
LTC 1.0 Hoenhelli (Ugandan) He is the dad to all my babies (for those of you who saw my 2 clutches of babies, the first of which were at Daytona) - $70
CB 0.0.2 Hoenhelli (from dad above), 10.5 mos. old - $100
CB 1.0 Verrucosus, 8 mos. old - $125
CH 0.0.6 Flapneck, born March 20, 2011 - $30

I also have screen caging (new and used) available: please inquire as to what I have available.

Geckos:

CB 1.0 G. Marginata (i.e. Vorax), 2 years old and he is the biggest male I have ever seen - $65
LTC 0.1 Uroplatus Lineatus, prolific egg layer - $125 each
LTC 1.1 Uroplatus Ebenaui, I would prefer these to go in a pair as they have been (they have produced several eggs) - $300/pair
LTC 1.1 Uroplatus Phantasticus, the female has produced a few eggs - $300/pair
LTC 1.0 Uroplatus Fimbriatus, he is dad to a few eggs from various females - $120
LTC 0.0.2 Uroplatus Fimbriatus, both of them I've had since they were extremely small babies and I've had them since August, 2010. $200 each

I also have plenty of used glass caging available.

I WOULD PREFER THAT THESE ARE FOR LOCAL PICKUP. I will ship the chams as necessary, but I do not like shipping uroplatus since they tend not to do well in shipping (after-effects) so if you want them shipped, it is at your own risk and I will hold no liability.

Please PM me for any inquiries, more information and for pics.

Thanks, Julie

I forgot one!!
CB 0.1 Carpet - (proven) she just recently laid 14 eggs! - $100

Also, I would consider all reasonable offers on the above chams and geckos. I need to move them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom