Vancouver area feeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleynagy

Anyone have any places where they get a variety of feeder insects to bulk up my veilds diet??
I have called quite a few stores and I can only find places that have mealworms and cricket, and the occasional wax or super worm.
With the way shipping costs are rising these days I think I need to find a place close to home, especially because he's still quite small and I have a feeling the bugs will out-grow his appetite

thanks!

look for our site sponsers...most are in the states...sorry but i think one is from canada...mullberryfarms might ship to you.....?

supers, crix, waxes, and wild caught snails...if feed right, and some juicy moths would do him just fine diet wise.

Try local reptile clubs too. Some folks may have extras they can sell you.
Its not really that expensive to have bugs shipped from Ontario (such as from canadianfeeders)

Try local reptile clubs too. Some folks may have extras they can sell you.
Its not really that expensive to have bugs shipped from Ontario (such as from canadianfeeders)

I bring in boxes of feeders(enough for a large community of owners around here) for approx. $90 to Alberta with Air Canada, he also ships Canada Post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom