Urlich's new colors

ohiohousewife

These were the colors he greeted me with today. never seen him red before. It is interesting that his legs and tail are still green--he hasnt regained neurological control, evidently.

Attachments

• Urlich's new colors 1.jpg
    Urlich's new colors 1.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 150
  • urlich's new colors 2.jpg
    urlich's new colors 2.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 145
  • urlich's normal colors.jpg
    urlich's normal colors.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 129
may i ask what happened in the first place?

He fell and quit using his back legs. The vet thinks he had an infection (had been treated for an eye infection a few weeks earlier) that went into his spine, and weakened it so he fractured when he fell. It was very sad. He hates me more now than ever...

So how is he doing? Is he eating and pooping ok?

He pooped a big one on sunday! Unfortunately, the vet isnt open on sunday, so I couldnt take it in for a fecal. I have gotten him to eat some hornworms by cutting them, and squirting some guts in his mouth, then he will eat the worm. It is really disgusting, but...well...you know, its what you do for your cham!

Last edited:
how old was your chameleon when he started showing sighs of colour?
Because mine is just over 3 months and has shown no real colour change

Awww! Poor l'il chap. He's a gorgeous looking boy! Does he have any movement in his legs at all? He looks very healthy though! Eww! Hornwomr guts - YUK! Waxworms squirts are bad enough, lol, but like you said, we'd do anything for our chams! They are so worth it.:D

Back
Top Bottom