Updated pictures-Ch. Cristatus

haleybobl

Here are some updated pictures of my Ch. Cristatus. I have absolutely fell in love with this species. :) Figured it was time to get some updated pictures of them. However I am not exactly a photographer. Even though my pictures are not great, they are still gorgeous creatures. First is the female with her mouth full, and then next is my male just being mad that I interrupted his feeding time. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• female.jpg
    female.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 310
  • female1.jpg
    female1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 323
  • male.jpg
    male.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 388
  • male1.jpg
    male1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 345
WOW - nice looking chams you got there. Your male looks like he is doing the Yankee Doodle Dandy with his color theme going on. ;)

They are gorgeous Haley! Is the male really that yellow, or is it just the lighting? He is a rather handsome looking chap!:D

Haley

They look fantastic!
How long have you had them?
Hopefully not too much longer before my female looks as good ... really trying to fatten her up (along with everything else) right now.

-Brad

They have been in my care for right around a month if I remember right. :confused: I am terrible with keep track of dates. :rolleyes: So far they are eating well and doing great. :)

I am sending good thoughts for your little female Brad! I had a heck of a time finding anyone in the states to converse with about them. Seems that there are more popping up though.

They have been in my care for right around a month if I remember right. :confused: I am terrible with keep track of dates. :rolleyes: So far they are eating well and doing great. :)QUOTE]

I think you are right;) I got them 4 months ago to the date (June 5th). These two acclimated very well. They are younger specimen and I really think that is one of the reasons they did acclimate well. Compared to the older pair I would say they are 2/3 the size.

I only noticed it in the young girl but have you seen any of them vibrate their heads before they shoot? Its a pretty cool sight to see!!!

I have done TONS of research on this species. Trying to find people in the states to discuss them with is a challenge. I just hope they thrive and more people will learn to enjoy their beauty. There is not a lot of information out there on them, so I hope that the selective few there are of us can make that happen. :)

Back
Top Bottom