Updated ambilobe male pics from cainschams

haleybobl

Here are just a couple quick shots I took today since the male has grown so much. :)

Attachments

• male.jpg
    male.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 125
  • male1.JPG
    male1.JPG
    187.7 KB · Views: 123
  • male2.JPG
    male2.JPG
    205.6 KB · Views: 116
He sure has grown!!!:D Looks like he is going to turn out really nice! Lots of hints of reds, oranges and yellows!!!! Great job at raising him:)

it does sorta look like a female but I see some colors showing up so its going to be a male. Cains got some great chams! keep us posted on him, I want to see how he turns out!

He is def. a male and thinks he's a tough guy too, lol. :p I think he has "little man's syndrome. :D I will have to try and take pics of my female later. She is very shy and petite compared to him. :)

hat looks like a female

He is definatly a male:)

Haley, those colors should be BUSTING OUT anytime soon!!!!! Im betting within his next 2 sheds those colors will be very vibrant;)

Check out Sum123s update thread. That male is from the same clutch as yours however Im not sure who is the oldest:eek:. THey both have that washy look to them but you can tell what is hiding underneath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out Sum123s update thread. That male is from the same clutch as yours however Im not sure who is the oldest:eek:. THey both have that washy look to them but you can tell what is hiding underneath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I chat with Sum123 on another forum as well, so I am interested to compare pics as they get older. Should be interesting to see how they turn out. :)

Back
Top Bottom