Update on Patches (with pics n video)

Matt1851

Ok guys, so i dont think she is getting any better, I took her into the shower again today but she did not drink as much, she hasnt eaten at all today either, She pooped but when i arrived home it looked like she hadnt digested it very well. She still pooped tho witch im assuming is good. Im asking the person i bought her off of in a kind way to return the money i payed for her for vet fees, I am going to call the vet tomorrow to get an estimate on what it will cost. Im asking the previous owner because i think its only fair, that or she can give me what i payed for and she can take her to the vet herself :\ Personally i think the first idea is better. Im also going to make some bug juice tomorrow and feed it to her from a syringe, hopefully she will eat it. Im uploading some pics. The first cuple are of her in the shower yesterday, and the second few are of her enclosure with the new live plant. Also ill attach a video link of her in the shower. Wish me luck with the phone call on the vet tomorrow! Im hopeing they have some sort of payment plan.

100_4976.jpg

100_4978.jpg

100_4981.jpg

Sorry about the glare its night and i dont want to wake anybody by turning on the terrarium lights

100_4982.jpg

100_4987.jpg

100_4983.jpg

Heres the video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZfJO2mjNvY
dont worry she was not directly under the shower i put half the plant under so the mist would hit her because i cant tilt my shower head towards the wall

this is such a bumber, i hope ya end up getting some money or somthing for te vet :S. how enexpected :(

If your going to feed her with a syringe gerber baby food works rele well ( the chicken flavor). thats what the vet had me feed to a post surgery cham who had not eaten in 2 weeks

If your going to feed her with a syringe gerber baby food works rele well ( the chicken flavor). thats what the vet had me feed to a post surgery cham who had not eaten in 2 weeks

hmm ill have to grab some of that, i wish i could know how long its been since shes eaten before i fed her the other day

I dont suppose you have some reptaid by amber technologies laying around?
Or some one close that would sell it?
My baby panther was seriously on the edge of death and after a couple days of that
I saw serious improvement.

God shes so frail just looking at her limbs and how thin even her tail looks.
Its horrible :( just totally heart breaking how people treat their pets.

If I were you id be on the phone yelling :/
You cant just take a life in your hands and ignore it like that.
Some people are just so sick.

I dont suppose you have some reptaid by amber technologies laying around?
Or some one close that would sell it?
My baby panther was seriously on the edge of death and after a couple days of that
I saw serious improvement.

God shes so frail just looking at her limbs and how thin even her tail looks.
Its horrible :( just totally heart breaking how people treat their pets.

If I were you id be on the phone yelling :/
You cant just take a life in your hands and ignore it like that.
Some people are just so sick.
I know i sent her an email already, and she can be expection phone calls tomorrow if i dont get a reply, and no i dont have any reptaid :( im working on getting her some meds, it amazes me how she used to look like this

ffewf.jpg

Its not my chameleon but honestly
I feel like punching some one in the face right about now LOL!

She must have been negelected a while to go from that to what she is now.

Its not my chameleon but honestly
I feel like punching some one in the face right about now LOL!

She must have been negelected a while to go from that to what she is now.

definatly the case, she had aparently been at a friends place for a while, and she gave me a 2.0 reptiglo UVB bulb witch im guessing shes been under her whole life. Iv got her on a 5.0 bulb now that shes sharing with my veiled

that doesn't look like the same female, get a closer look at her spikes. I'd like to see them up close.

i dont see why it wouldnt be, the second picture was just taken more close up so im assuming the spikes look bigger. and she has the exact same markings, even though they are feint in pic number 2

I'm sorry. This is very sad. I hope she bounces back. Good hydration and lighting can make a huge difference so don't give up!!!

i dont see why it wouldnt be, the second picture was just taken more close up so im assuming the spikes look bigger. and she has the exact same markings, even though they are feint in pic number 2

I agree, the markings look the same to me too. I wonder how long ago that first pic was taken.

It looks like the same animal to me. I've had one chameleon suddenly go south on me and it was very sudden..so, it might even be that those pictures are only a week or two apart. It doesn't take long.

However, I've found that they can be very resilient. I only have one chameleon now, but he's also my first chameleon. I've had him about 18 months, he's a WC Fischer's so I don't know how old he is. However, there was a point in my learning curve when he had orange urates, sunken eyes and generally looked like he was headed to death...but with information gained here and obsessive offering of water whenever he was on a cage wall, we got through that. He's a trooper!!!

I hope that you have the same experience.

Is there any way to distinguish locales between female panthers?

Because if you were looking to breed nosy with nosy Id be a little worried.

This lady seems shady, as if she was trying to just get the poor sick thing off her hands :/

Is there any way to distinguish locales between female panthers?

Because if you were looking to breed nosy with nosy Id be a little worried.

This lady seems shady, as if she was trying to just get the poor sick thing off her hands :/

that could be possible, as for breeding my original plan was to start with me and my girlfriends veileds but then i seen her and wanted to breed nosys, only way to find out is to breed them, but that definatly wont be happening any time soon like i thought

Back
Top Bottom