Upcoming Bloodlines for 2012

Junior28

Want to share some pictures of some of our panther bins that we are currently incubating at home lilttle over 400 eggs that should be ready early and late this year plus about another 300 in our facility of panther and translucent veiled eggs. will post pics of those later. here we got NOSY FALY, SAMBAVA, AMBANJA,CROSSES,ANKARAMY,NOSY BE, AMBILOBE and more in the works!:D:D

Attachments

• upcoming panther blood lines for 2012.jpg
    upcoming panther blood lines for 2012.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 242
Last edited:
Dude you are insane lmao

For you it'll be raining panthers

Haha goodluck is all i have to say

Dude you are insane lmao

For you it'll be raining panthers

Haha goodluck is all i have to say

Lol thanks Ace yeah we will be needing a lot of fruit flys and pinheads when they all hatch! Will keep every one posted thanks!

Thats alot of eggs man...I only have about 50 eggs incubating right now! Ambilobe Panther Chameleons!! But let us all know when you have them ready...I like the Ankaramy Panthers, they are sweet!

Thanks guys! Lol yeah let's hope they don't hatch all at once! Good one! I'll be offering them really cheap before I start giving them away!! They are all about 2/3 months apart so will be ok... Ankaramys should be hatching around September hopping we have a good success on this clutch as we didn't on our last clutch:( and as for the Trans. We have a clutch of low Trans. Cooking and working on high end Translucent at this moment! Will keep you all posted thanks!

Back
Top Bottom