Upcoming AZ reptile shows

Sang

International heretological symposium, Tucson , at the tuscon expo, July 21-24 *going to be F#%king hot!* im not sure if reptiles will be sold at this show or not. but i was told they would be *need to check with someone somehow*
*loook for announcement on kingsnake*

Turtle & Tortoise Preservation group conference on captive care and breeding , Mesa Nov 19-20th.
www.ttpg.org

Phoenix Reptile Expo , Mesa NoV -19-20th.
www.phxreptileexpo.com

Tucson Reptile Show , Sept 25-26, www.tucsonreptileshow.com

I'll try to make it to all of those, but the Tuscon events I need to hitch a ride or something LOL.

I am hoping to do the Phoenix show in November instead of Tucson this year. As much as I like the Tucson one, I heard the one in Phoenix was better. We'll see. :D

I LOVE IHS!

It's held in a different city every year. It's not a reptile show and sale but talks given by hobbyists and peers about keeping reptiles and field studies and the like. There are field trips to local herping hotspots and zoological facilities. Basically it's an excuse to get together with other hardcore herpers to talk reptiles, look for native reptiles and drink copious amounts of alcohol.

Here's the deets: http://www.kingsnake.com/ihs/

We will be at the Turtle/Tortoise conference (it's mostly on the Thursday with a little more on Friday before the show) as well as the Phx show in November. It'll be a grand time!

Back
Top Bottom