Ultimate Setup Kit **30 Day Health Guarantee**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purchase this kit with a chameleon and get a
30 Day Health Guarantee! See Below.

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. What do you mean by a 30 Day Health Guarantee?
Yes, it sounds unbelievable. By offering the healthiest chameleons and a proven setup kit, we can afford to give you a full 30 days to make sure your chameleon is received in exceptional condition and stays healthy. If anything happens to your chameleon with regard to health, we got you covered. Read our Guarantees & Terms.

Q. Why is your guarantee so long?
By providing exceptional chameleons, exceptional support, and an exceptional package, we are confident that your chameleon will thrive well beyond any guarantee period. Simply stated, our chameleons exceed all standards, expectations, and do exceptionally well!

Q. What if I only want a chameleon, and NOT the kit?
You are still covered by our Iron-Clad 10 Day Health Guarantee. We were the first to offer the 10 Day Health Guarantee. To date it is still DOUBLE the industry standard!

Q. How long can I raise my chameleon in the Ultimate Setup Kit?
This kit is recommended for chameleons 0-9 months old. The chameleon cage included provides optimum space for young chameleons to hunt efficiently. You should NEVER house a juvenile in an adult cage! After the first 9 months, all you need to upgrade is the chameleon cage and foliage. The lighting, misting system, and equipment can all be transferred to an adult cage.

Q. Is it easy to setup?
Yes! It is very easy to setup. We even give you a step-by-step video that will show you exactly what to do! And if you additional assistance, we are just a phone call away.

Q. Will this kit work for other chameleons?
Yes. This kit can be used for other species such as the Veiled, Carpets, Jacksons, and other species with similar requirements.

Q. How do your prices compare to others?
We've priced the Ultimate Setup Kit very competitively. We compared our prices to the major retailers, and found that our price was well below the average.

Q. I'm ready to order. What's next?
You can place your order online at http://www.screameleons.com, or you can call us Toll-Free at (888) 486-5552. If you are ordering both the Ultimate Setup Kit PLUS one of our panther chameleons, we'll ship you the Ultimate Setup Kit first. Once you receive the package and have everything setup, we'll overnight the panther chameleon to your front door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom