triton ladies anyone.....

robmd1

Avid Member
Hi all,I have been lookin an looking as alot have been for sweet female falys not alot out there....well just happened to come across a forsale add just after it came up an couldnt believe my eyes "FS: Female Nosy Faly!" well i jumped at it. Turns out the guy brian wanted to keep one an sell one but i ended up comin home with both of the girls there from pams chams triton line an these ladies are in great shape, one girl doesnt mind people as much as the other she gets dark as soon as she sees you open the cage door,its a new envroment for them so ill let them settle in but i wanted to get a few pics. The plan for these ladies is already set they will be paired up with 2 diff awesome wc's. These along with my two other pair have me hopin for some awesome falys to come...
1st is thats shy...
2-16femalefalys003.jpg

2-16femalefalys003-1.jpg

2-16femalefalys004.jpg

Nice additions. Don't you have faly eggs incubating right now?

yeah 3 smaller clutches from my raiden an friend of pams line i dont remember the line sageghost knows it..the first is ready anytime now they are huge an look ready to pop..

yeah 3 smaller clutches from my raiden an friend of pams line i dont remember the line sageghost knows it..the first is ready anytime now they are huge an look ready to pop..

Nice, I would like to see pictures of you're entire herd. Have any pictures of Hunter fired up?

Nice, I would like to see pictures of you're entire herd. Have any pictures of Hunter fired up?

lol I have lots of pics of them, as for hunter fired up? the dude is really chill so doesnt get pissed easy but heres some pics of him reg an when a male or females around..

https://www.chameleonforums.com/sweet-sambava-47188/

lol this my faly thread but ill give ya a pic took this mornin of hunter just as the misters went on, shedding again.
2-16femalefalys007.jpg

Last edited:
well i will be holding my breath these two ladies have bred a few times now an are showin sweet gravid colors, the one dad was pissed when i went to retrive here he actually chased me an bit me he also charged the camera headown came rite up to the camera an used his head to pushe it away never seen anything like it this dude is a bada**, anyways heres the purdy gravid triton girls...
tritongirls004.jpg

tritongirls003.jpg

an the second one
tritongirls013.jpg

tritongirls016.jpg

Back
Top Bottom