Triton finally meets his lady

Thompson

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well I've been waiting to show my Nosy couple to eachother and now that Ariel is done being filled with eggs and is back to her old self I let them see eachother.

headbobb.jpg

headbob-1.jpg

And Ariel who is not really impressed lol!

arielmadd.jpg

stair.jpg

lol i bet he was bobbin his head all over the place too can see it in his eyes, she may not be impressed but she will be soon. they both look really good shawn..

Wow he is very pretty!! How long after she was no longer filled with eggs did it take her to recover?!

She layed on Sunday and she was pretty much back to normal the next day. She was just really hungry and thirsty. But thank you!

Rob, lol I'm so excited I can't wait to breed them. I'm ready to get some eggs going and hatch out some babies!

He's one handsome boy and Ariel has always been such a lovely lady. Give her plenty of time to rest up before you breed.

Nosy Be

He looks awesome. I never got to see him fire up like that while he was here. It is nice to have them with a drive like that at a young age.

He looks awesome. I never got to see him fire up like that while he was here. It is nice to have them with a drive like that at a young age.

lol you never showed him a girl then cause he fired up for a lady when he got here.not just the bobbin either he dropped a plug day later

He's one handsome boy and Ariel has always been such a lovely lady. Give her plenty of time to rest up before you breed.
thank you Jann :) I'm definitely gonna give Ariel the break she deserves. Plus I need I break from the stress that came from her laying. Lol I hate worrying that she'll become eggbound.

Thanks drew! This guy is absolutely awesome. I really hope he turns out like his father because he is also really blue. Thanks again for sendin all the amazing chams to the states!

Back
Top Bottom