Trio of Baby Ambi

lbesok

Avid Member
Just wanted to share these three little panthers that came in today, of which one will be mine ;) They are all tubbing it together for now though.....
MyChameleons021.jpg

MyChameleons017.jpg

MyChameleons045.jpg

MyChameleons040.jpg

MyChameleons037.jpg

MyChameleons035.jpg

They remind me soooo much of Cleopatra and Sheva when I first got them just earlier this summer, but oh how they grow :eek:

How did you take pics of them... My camera taking blurry pics, I've set it to micro. I have a canon sd630, I believed it was refurbished or something is wrong.. I've tried every settings.. If I get lucky it will come out clear and then with the same settings later its blurry.

What type of ambilobe is it?

How did you take pics of them... My camera taking blurry pics, I've set it to micro. I have a canon sd630, I believed it was refurbished or something is wrong.. I've tried every settings.. If I get lucky it will come out clear and then with the same settings later its blurry. What type of ambilobe is it?
I used my boyfriends Shock+Water proof deal...a Olympus U725SW. For really close up shots, flower doesn't cut it, try super flower shots opposed to regular micro. Also try turning the stabilizer on if you aren't using a tripod. I also set it not to flash, and try to have enough ambient light. They are blue bar ambi's ;)

Gee, thanks, maybe we can figure all that out before the Daytona show.
Sure lets all just pick straws........:eek: J/J

Any new updates on these little guys? Are they eating pinheads crickets yet? Mine seem to like fruitflies more and they are about 2.5, 3 months old.

Any new updates on these little guys? Are they eating pinheads crickets yet? Mine seem to like fruitflies more and they are about 2.5, 3 months old.
Unfortunately one of them died on my watch:( The other two seem to be fairing well though. They are eating tiny crickets and fruit flies.
Any luck with the camera?

oh sorry to hear. Did you find out the reason or how it died? Was it the runt? Yeah I took some pics. Will post them on your thread when I get home. It seems hard taking care of them but I got the hang of it. I know what I did wrong the last te I had a panther which was 4 -5 yr ago.

Back
Top Bottom