I am taking my veiled chameleon to the vet today because he is sick, but I'm concerned about taking him out in this weather. I live in Michigan and it is 14 degrees and even colder with the wind chill. I don't want him to get more sick than what he is now. I think he has MBD & I'm taking him to the vet to see what they can do. Should I hold off for a couple of days until the temps reach the 20's? I don't want my little guy to suffer, but I don't want to stress him out with the cold. All I have is a plastic carrying case that I would line the inside with towel & wrap the outside in a warm blanket & make sure my car was really warmed up.