Tr. hoehnelii babies

Sweetcorn

My husband has had babies recently from two female hoehnelii that he has in his shop.

The first female only had the one baby about 5 weeks ago and yesterday the other female gave birth to 7 babies.

The older one I have here and have decided to keep after trying unsuccessfully to resist. Today he brought 4 of the babies home for me to raise and will keep 3 in the shop. Out of those 4 I will probably keep another.

I am getting help and advice from a breeder in the UK so hopefully they will all do well.

First up is my little keeper Nugget.

Nugget01.jpg

Nugget03.jpg

Nugget02.jpg

And these are my 4 little fosterlings.

1106111.jpg

1106112.jpg

1106113.jpg

1106114.jpg

Look at the colors on little nugget what a tiny cutie. Raising babies is such fun, but letting them go - not so much!

Those are such adorable babies! I hold they all do well for you.

Thank you Jann......they are so gorgeous and so much fun to watch :)

Look at the colors on little nugget what a tiny cutie. Raising babies is such fun, but letting them go - not so much!

Thanks Laurie.....little Nugget has some lovely colours on him, almost aquamarine. I know I'm going to get attached to each one but at least I get to keep 2....although I'm not looking foward to choosing which the second one will be.

Awwwww, Netty! They are all adorable, but Nugget is such a cutie! Damn, why don't I have more space in my house?! I want one.... :(

congrats! pretty little guys!

whats the film looking stuff in the pics?

They are in a faunarium at the moment with the lid removed and replaced with mesh. The film stuff is just that I took the pics through the plastic.

Awwwww, Netty! They are all adorable, but Nugget is such a cutie! Damn, why don't I have more space in my house?! I want one.... :(

Thanks Tiff....he is a little sweetie. I'm sure you'll have the space one day hun :)

And here's another pic of Nugget for you that I took tonight while I cleaned him out.

Nugget.jpg

Back
Top Bottom