The Zoo

Syn

Avid Member
Alright well I will take pictures of my zoo if people ask, but since there are so many animals in the zoo I will only post pictures upon request.

1.0.4 Leopard Geckos, Male was previously named Ichabod but I call him Ichy for short, then the 4 goofballs named Spot (she is the spottiest) Less (Has less spots than spot but looks close to the same) Seis (6 spots on her back) (Tres has three spots on his back..) They are unsexed for now but once they get older I will be able to sex them with more confidence.

0.1 Ball Python, she is unnamed but was named Trinity by her previous owner.. Unsure why. She is my fatty and I'm trying to get her weight down to a good size.

2.0 Veiled Chameleons, you guys have seen them before. One named Meleon (Mee-lee-on), kind of pushing towards Diesel if Malicious (Jay) hasn't taken it already, for my little burn victim.

3.2.2.4 Crested Geckos. For the males we have Red, Paint, Puppy. For the females we have Kitty and Girl, for the unsexed we have Baby and Duck, and for the eggs we have 1,2,3,4.

0.0.1 Bearded Dragon. Named Lili (Lee-lee, it was how my neice said lizard when she was little). I'm terrible at sexing these guys, but I've been planning on getting someone who breeds them who lives by me to stop by and check him/her out.

For some odd reason I feel like I'm leaving something out.. pretty sure I'm not though. Haha. :D

Lol alright he is the ONLY one I don't have pictures of right now because he is a pissy little bad word. Let me find my camera!

Just to let you know ahead of time he has a broken front paw from MBD from the shop I bought him from... so I'm aware of it already.

WHERE IS MY CAMERA?!?!?

I saw your cresties on your deviantart but if you have more pics of them I'd love to see :)
Also, Jay never used diesel so I think you can take it =P
and btw, your camera is hiding right in front of you in the last place you will check!

-Andrea

LOL! Yep it was right beside me under my shoes, somehow.. and the little bleephead kept biting me, drew a bit of blood, too! Owwie!

You got anyone specific you'd like to see, Vindicated?

edit: After giving him a warm shower he calmed down enough to let me take pictures.. will upload momentarily.

20py7ie.jpg

2lcbddf.jpg

You got anyone specific you'd like to see, Vindicated?

I'd like to see a male and a female. If possible next to something for a size comparison. Like a dollar or somthing. But any pics will do. The ones on deviantart are super cute.

Also... decided just to get 1 female to start with. Maybe a male since it's just one.. I figured if I got two the chances of me not seeing something wrong would be higher and I can't afford vet bills right now. I setup a nice little enclosure for her to grow some in before moving to the screen cage.

-Andrea

Care to PM me the pictures of the cage?

I will get you those pictures right now. There isn't much of a difference in sexes.

I have geckos of all weights and sizes. I will get you my adult male with a tail (since Puppy is tailless and that would look odd next to a female).

Let's hope they don't try to mate while I'm taking pictures LOL!

Care to PM me the pictures of the cage?

I will get you those pictures right now. There isn't much of a difference in sexes.

I have geckos of all weights and sizes. I will get you my adult male with a tail (since Puppy is tailless and that would look odd next to a female).

Let's hope they don't try to mate while I'm taking pictures LOL!

KK, i'll take a pic and send it.

And that's interesting there isn't much difference. I'm less worried about choosing a sex now XD

And any gecko will do, I just wanna know what I'm getting myself into.

Here's Paint (dark brown) and Girl (orange).

swbf4p.jpg

Nice use of the 5 spot..And you said your broke. :p

Damn you Syn. Keep this up and you will have me getting cresties next.

Vorax in August. :p

Don't you have a frog butt? Pics please.

I have two frogbutts now!

I am broke, that isn't my money LOL! Had to raid someone else's drawers for that $5.. But don't worry, I put it back. Pics up for the frogbutt soon!

(I'm getting a Vorax at the Tuscon show! :))

You want dibs on my crested babies (if they hatch)?

My newest baby frog butt, Ducky. She waddles and walks like a duck, too bad I have no video of it!

Ducky:
33ylsoo.jpg

Puppy:
Sir_Licks_A_Lot_by_SynPlus.jpg

Lol yeah but you still need to put them on a clean surface if they drop their tail for a while, after you put some polysporin on it.. then they will take it from there.

Alright you'll just need to put a down payment for $500 Pure.. hahaha!

Back
Top Bottom