DSCN7020.jpg

DSCN7022.jpg

DSCN6910.jpg

DSCN6921.jpg

DSCN6600.jpg

DSCN6602.jpg

196.jpg

lookie lookie , the hole familie

Hey that is great. Do your Jacksons live together or was that just for mating or pictures? If I let Zeus in with one of my girls they would be chased to death.

no they live together , they mate and still live together only when she's gonna give birth i sepperate them
grts

Hi Stevie,

did you see them mating ? Cause if not, it's hard to guess when the female gives birth. In this case it's better to seperate her from the male cause the male regards his own breed as a nice snack...

Best regards
Benny

Jacksons

I have my Jacksons all living together with no problems. Everyone eats and drinks just fine. I have 1 male and 2 females. Everyone just does their own thing.

I have my Jacksons all living together with no problems. Everyone eats and drinks just fine. I have 1 male and 2 females. Everyone just does their own thing.

Do you know the difference between a juvenile xantholophus and an adult male ? It's ten times bigger...;)

Very nice Steve! Nice you subscribed on the US forum as well ;)

Hope to see you in Hamm again soon!

greets,

Esther Stoel

Hi Stevie,

did you see them mating ? Cause if not, it's hard to guess when the female gives birth. In this case it's better to seperate her from the male cause the male regards his own breed as a nice snack...

Best regards
Benny

yep i've seen them in action , and you can see when she 's gonna give birth so and so

schitterend , hahahahahahaha

Haha as a real chameleon passionate I'm about everywhere! Going to subscribe to the German forums as well soon :D

Gonna get a quadricornis female at Hamm I think :p

Make sure you catch your female when she is giving birth! It's gorgeous to see!

Believe me Esther, there are reasons why I prefer this forum instead of the German ones ;) Here are at least sometimes interesting threads in the German forums, the chances go near zero, similar to the Dutch or the Belgium ones. Always the same questions

the babies are just fine of the 28 healty ones i've just lost one so 27 left after 2weeks and they are growing fast , eating and drinking just fine i dont think i'm gonna lose more

I would love to get a female to live with my male, but im afraid he wont take to her well, and i dont have the space/room to set up a second cage, as nice... how big is your setup to let them live together?

Back
Top Bottom