That Commercial Hanging Open Air Cage from awhile back

LaserGecko

Hi everyone,

OK, this has been bugging me for quite awhile. Does anyone else remember a company that was marketing an open air, hanging chameleon cage some years ago? It's actually the thing that first got me interested in chams, but for the life of me, I can't come up with the correct search terms.

Just wondering if it was ever actually sold and what happened to it.

I remember something called a chameleon canopy (I think that is what it was called) It had large pots on top and bottom with fixed lights on top. Does that sound like what you are talking about? I have looked for them but have never found one, I bet one could be built fairly easy. I don't know if this helps at all or not, but I hope so!

there is something called an explorium, here are some pictures
SA500025.jpg

i use it and my chameleon and i love it. i can take him out side for a few hours so he can get some fresh and sunlight. mine is 18*24 and i got it on ebay for 12bucks. i love it and i recommend it!

Last edited by a moderator:
It was the Chameleon Canopy, although it looks like someone has copied the design and made it much cheaper with the Chameleon Condo. I'd swear the Canopy was like $300 or something.

Odd that there aren't more pictures of it nor much other info about it anywhere.

Thanks, guys! That was bugging the tar out of me.

Back
Top Bottom