Thanksgiving Mitsio Babies

leo

Established Member
Every now and then babies hatch on holidays making them more special.Eggs had been sweating so I checked up on them and I saw one sticking out of the egg. Eventually two hatched yesterday and they are doing great. These are F1 Mitsios which have me stoked!!!:D Cant wait to see how they grow up and what they end up looking like.

Sorry for the crappy pics I can't find my canon camera.

Attachments

• 100_2102.jpg
    100_2102.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 234
  • 100_2120.jpg
    100_2120.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 231
  • 100_2121.jpg
    100_2121.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 287
Thanks curt. I will sure let you all know how they're doing as they grow up. I'm super excited as I worked hard to get Mitsios and increase their numbers in captivity.

Congrats on the lil ones Leo ill be watchin this thread keep track of how there doin... great job..

Thanks Rob. There will be plenty to post. I have several clutches and I'm looking forward to see how they will turn out. For now ill be holding on to most of them and eventually want them to go with people that are going to keep expanding the numbers.

Congrats on the holiday babies and thank you for bringing more beautiful Mitsio's into this world for us to enjoy!!

Thanks guys. More have been hatching in these past days. Hopefully they will turn out great.

awesome! mitsio's are my favorite locale... definitely want to see them as they grow.. will you be selling them at all eventually? and how many have hatched?

Its been a while since I've posted but here are some recent pics of the babies. They eat like little monsters and are growing fast. The greenest one is gona be my holdback I already know. He's the one with the most color and his turrets are starting to turn red already. I have high hopes on this little buggers and hopefully they wont disappoint me.

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    269.1 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0070.jpg
    IMG_0070.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 146
out of 16 I only had 12 hatch, two are still cooking, one egg went bad, and one did not make it as the egg began shrinking and by the time I got him out he didn't make it past day 2.

Back
Top Bottom