Texas

Sponsors!!!! Get an awesome chameleon, awesome support, and awesome customer care! I also like chameleons101.com great guys, great lines, and great babies!

I agree sponsors are amazing i don't own a cham yet but the feed back is absolutely great... the only thing that puts me on the fence is jut like with our show dogs its important to know the ppl buying and breeding with you i just want to be able to have a more personal relationship with my babies parents and handlers.. however with no experience i would absolutely rely on a sponsor ...

Im in the process of finding a female for my male BB Ambanja. I would love to get into breeding these wonderful animals. I used to breed dogs. Currently my husband and I breed Koi fish. We have allways breed the animals we love. All my breeding will be documeneted and tracked. For my benefit and the buyers. So keep an eye out for my babies. Starting out they will be pure BB Ambanja's.
My males sire is SoKool from Screameleons. Any one have a idea for a good female match for my male?

:)

We've got several unrelated Ambanja females right now! We even got a special going on with several on sale. Give us a call! We'll pick out a nice one for you.

Vincent.

Small scale breeder here. I have two clutches of faly eggs im cooking right now. Hoping to have some nosy mitsio eggs in the cooker in a cpl of months. So I will have a few clutches next spring hatching, fingers crossed.....:D

Screameleons is the way to go. I recently purchased an ambanja male from them, and I couldn't be happier. Great customer care too :D

Reptoman

Hey, if you are near dallas and looking for a nice BB ambilobe you should send reptoman here on the forums a message. he has a bunch of babies around 4 MO now and i got one from him at about 3 MO and the little guy is doing great and is very active.

Back
Top Bottom