Texas Reptile Expo

I want to go to that one. I heard its better than the one in Arlington. But I live in the metroplex area, and it will be more convenet for me to go to the one up here.

Yeah, its not bad Ive been a couple times over the years. First time I went bout 10yrs ago was when I got my first veiled chameleon. :D

I want to go to that one. I heard its better than the one in Arlington. But I live in the metroplex area, and it will be more convenet for me to go to the one up here.

You know what I dont understand. We live in Texas where everything is bigger (Hello).:mad: Why are the expos so small. I just went to a pet groomer expo in dallas. It sucked. It was one tiny little room, with just a few vendors. It wasnt worth the 1 hour drive.

I wish we could have the big reptile expo like vegas or florida. Its not fair:(.

I know right! Texas needs to have the biggest reptile show in the world to hold up to there tradition of having big things... lol :D
We may not have the biggest but we got venomous, last time I went there, there was a guy there with a cobra, the vipers there have pretty kewl colors too.

hey

I would love to go but i'm in the houston area, we got a from what a i hear a good expo put on by the ETHS at the end of sept that i look forward to going to!

Yeah, im probably guna make a road trip up there 2 morrow frm CC. I got fam and friends up there so i gota place 2 crash & ppl 2 hang with.
Is this the one ur talkin bout?

11 AM to 5 PM.
September 24 - 26, 2010
Brookhollow Crowne Plaza
12801 Northwest Freeway
Houston, Texas
Animals on Sale Sunday Only!

http://www.eths.org/

Looks interesting, wonder if they'll have many chams...

hey

yea that's the one, I imagine so, Texaspanther man said he's been before and said it was a good one.

I have vended that show before. Its usually pretty large. The good stuff goes early though... just like all the other shows. Im going because its only a 20-30 min ride for me. I went to the show in Pasadena put on by Repticon on July 31st. It was lame. Almost no chams. And only crix & supers & mealies for feeder options. Which is what i was looking for. :mad:

I have vended that show before. Its usually pretty large. The good stuff goes early though... just like all the other shows. Im going because its only a 20-30 min ride for me. I went to the show in Pasadena put on by Repticon on July 31st. It was lame. Almost no chams. And only crix & supers & mealies for feeder options. Which is what i was looking for. :mad:

Yea I went as well, and I don't recall a wide selection either.... I don't know many places that have chams in texas , And I see a lot of site sponsors but they are all east and west coast I havent found any one in Texas who does it on their scale...

yeah i went to repticon. they had a crap load of veilds. thats it. but very poor set ups. i would like to go to the one on 290 but im scared ill get tempted to buy something i really cant afford right now. plus i went to repticon with my ex (one of the only females i personally know that likes bugs and reptiles as much as i do) and i dont want to be walking around saying to myself i wish she was here with me. lol! gayyyy! obviously this break up was recent.

I would love to go but i'm in the houston area, we got a from what a i hear a good expo put on by the ETHS at the end of sept that i look forward to going to!

I went to that one last year. Hardly any chams sadly...mostly snakes, geckos, and beardies. Still a good show

Back
Top Bottom