Terrible shot.

Ren

Just a quick question, I have a female Panther and she is quite healthy, I am using the cup feeding method, and she is a terrible shot, when I hand feed her it takes her 3 or more shots to get the food.....what could her problem be it has been this way for some time. I just haven't gotten around to ask... other than this she eats well from the cup and drinks well....

Could the chameleon be blind in one eye? I read on another thread posted by kinyonga that chameleons that are blind in one eye are about 80% accurate at hitting their target. Does she hit her target everytime when you use the cup method?

75 watt light for heat and a 5.0 bulb is the lighting situation, Ill try and get a video of her eating or trying to at least, and you all can see for yourself, and no she doesn't seam to have as much problems when feeding from the cup.It doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Thanks for asking

You know, my female panther does that too... I never really thought to bring it up to anyone since it doesn't seem to hinder her appetite. She just tries 'til she gets it. Sometimes it is 2-3 tries per bug and other times she gets them all in one shot. I don't know of any trauma, she is about a year and I have only had her for a few months. I have wondered about it too...

Back
Top Bottom