US Tamura enclosures

Action Jackson

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have one or two Tamura enclosures for sale. As everyone knows they are awesome enclosures. They are 4x2x4 and have drains, light hoods, fans and fan controllers. I think I also have dividers and the a bio bottom for one of the cages. These also have the screen door option. I do not have stands for these as I made a table for them to sit on.

Im in Orange County California and they are for pickup only.

Im asking $1000 each for them.
F118625B-0103-4716-9C1F-4408784D53B9.jpeg

31EFFEE5-BC86-4F90-A232-7B867B796086.jpeg
AAE2832D-89CB-4EE1-89BF-5351E3786FFB.jpeg

I have one or two Tamura enclosures for sale. As everyone knows they are awesome enclosures. They are 4x2x4 and have drains, light hoods, fans and fan controllers. I think I also have dividers and the a bio bottom for one of the cages. These also have the screen door option. I do not have stands for these as I made a table for them to sit on.

Im in Orange County California and they are for pickup only.

Im asking $1000 each for them.
View attachment 329639

View attachment 329640View attachment 329641
Why did you sell these? How did they work for your chameleon set up? What were the pros and cons? I’m pretty close in buying the same one you have listed. I’m having a hard time finding real world reviews.

Why did you sell these? How did they work for your chameleon set up? What were the pros and cons? I’m pretty close in buying the same one you have listed. I’m having a hard time finding real world reviews.
Feel free to send me a private message and we can discuss.

Back
Top Bottom