Tail discoloration: normal/weird shed/injury/infection?

ERKleRose

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hahaha that’s the one that I have!!! I’ve had two. I was happy with the first one until it died after 7 months and the second one was purchased by a different seller but it’s identical and died the same way in two days 😳
Oh, sorry! If you use the search bar on here to look up foggers, there tons of recommended ones! Here's one I've used before and like: Reptile Humidifier / Fogger – with Large Water Tank - Adjustable Fog Output - for Most Terrariums and Enclosures - for Reptiles, Amphibians, Herps https://a.co/d/foSoTzs

DoveSnow

Oh, sorry! If you use the search bar on here to look up foggers, there tons of recommended ones! Here's one I've used before and like: Reptile Humidifier / Fogger – with Large Water Tank - Adjustable Fog Output - for Most Terrariums and Enclosures - for Reptiles, Amphibians, Herps https://a.co/d/foSoTzs
Thank again! I’m honestly not super familiar with the layout of this site but I’m sure I can figure out the search! I should have thought of that!
Thanks again!!!

ERKleRose

Chameleon Enthusiast
Thank again! I’m honestly not super familiar with the layout of this site but I’m sure I can figure out the search! I should have thought of that!
Thanks again!!!
No problem at all, let us know if you need more assistance or info or have questions, etc, we're here to help!

Beman

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hahaha that’s the one that I have!!! I’ve had two. I was happy with the first one until it died after 7 months and the second one was purchased by a different seller but it’s identical and died the same way in two days 😳
what do you mean it just spills the water? How do you have your hose lines set up?

DoveSnow

what do you mean it just spills the water? How do you have your hose lines set up?
I have no idea how it happens but it’s not user error. The lines were set up correctly and everything was running normally for seven months and then suddenly I kept finding large pools of water under it for a week or two and figured out it wasn’t even fogging at this point. Apparently it happens with this fogger, check the reviews. Wish I had! I apparently have bad luck with two malfunctioning and the second one so quickly 😓

Beman

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have no idea how it happens but it’s not user error. The lines were set up correctly and everything was running normally for seven months and then suddenly I kept finding large pools of water under it for a week or two and figured out it wasn’t even fogging at this point. Apparently it happens with this fogger, check the reviews. Wish I had! I apparently have bad luck with two malfunctioning and the second one so quickly 😓
The reason why I am asking is if your lines for the hose do not go straight up and over like an upside down U at the top then the actual hose can back up and this can cause leaking and pools of water.

DoveSnow

The reason why I am asking is if your lines for the hose do not go straight up and over like an upside down U at the top then the actual hose can back up and this can cause leaking and pools of water.
Nope, we didn’t have that issue. We used the splitter but they both went Straight up and over :) but thanks for checking!

BostonKeith

Avid Member
Also, I got the new fogger and it broke last night after only two uses! Same thing, it just spilled all the water and no longer fogs. I’m so frustrated, I’m obviously not getting the same one again. Does anyone have a suggestion?
Looked at the image and not same fogger as mine but go look at the resivour o ring gasket if accessable. It usually pops out a little causing it to leak. Returned 3 of them before i found out they were never broke! I did end up getting 2 resivour tanks i can switch out with!

DoveSnow

Looked at the image and not same fogger as mine but go look at the resivour o ring gasket if accessable. It usually pops out a little causing it to leak. Returned 3 of them before i found out they were never broke! I did end up getting 2 resivour tanks i can switch out with!
Thank you! I’ll try that :)

Top Bottom