T. deremensis, fulleborni, hoenelli

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJA

Established Member
Well, as much as I hate to do it, I got to. Photos were taken yesterday. All chameleons are in excellent health. Pricing does not include freight. Shipping is being done through NW Chameleons and you must contact them for a quote.

1. Male T. deremensis. Captive hatch on 6/20/08. Current weight at 64 grams. Part of Fabian's brood. $150
male t deremensis.jpg

Trio of T. fulleborni.

0.1 Long Term Captive. I have no idea how old she is. (Gumby). Received her on 8/7/09. Currently 15 grams. $125

gumby.jpg

1.1 These were acquired from First Choice Reptiles when they were about 3 grams. I am having doubts whether or not the female is really a female. :confused:

F1 from Tanzania - received 9/26/09 . Male is 13 grams and 'Female' is 14 grams. Asking $300 for the pair.

malefulleborni.jpg

female fuelleborni.jpg

Breaks my heart to sell her. T. Hoenelli from Chris Anderson. My little Ho Ho girl. Acquired on 9/26/09 and is currently 23 grams. $200 ( Pending)

T honelli.jpg

Please note that I have limited access to a computer so correspondence will be slow. I ask for your patience. I would like to see these guys go into a breeding program and get more captive hatches going. I only handle these guys once a month for a weigh in so care needs to be taken when they are handled. Thank you

T. hoenelli is SOLD.

Will take $300 for all of the T. fuelleborni as a group.

Male T. fuelleborni is SOLD. This leaves a 1.1 pair available.

Thank you.

All three of the fuelleborni are back on the table. I sat around waiting and waiting (over 4 weeks!) for a buyer to pay me and he hasn't and now I have the shipper upset with me. :(

These guys need to go now. Please make me a reasonable offer. Estimate shipping at $50

Payment via Paypal and immediate.

Thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom