switching over - live vs. plastic/silk

jandie

i have been very seriously weighing the pros and cons of live plants vs. plastic/silk plants both with humidity and cleanliness of cages/bugs/etc.... and i think i've decided to go the fake plant route, which i realize might be somewhat costly initially....

anyone around san diego that knows of a good place to buy in bulk or somewhere to find decent prices on any? i can do online too, if someone knows of a really good supplier...just will have to weight the cost of shipping and such with it....

would greatly appreciate any suggestions/recommendations. we have 9 to re-vamp, so somewhere that does wholesale or bulk would be awesome... :)

if only u posted this 1 1/2 months ago. just moved back to oregon from san diego.
and switch over to live plants. i would have sold u mine.
i had enough to fill a 125g tank, 80g tank, 40gb tank, and my screen cage

u can ask pet kingdom. but off the top of me head i dont know of a "cheap" place

i have been very seriously weighing the pros and cons of live plants vs. plastic/silk plants both with humidity and cleanliness of cages/bugs/etc.... and i think i've decided to go the fake plant route, which i realize might be somewhat costly initially....

anyone around san diego that knows of a good place to buy in bulk or somewhere to find decent prices on any? i can do online too, if someone knows of a really good supplier...just will have to weight the cost of shipping and such with it....

would greatly appreciate any suggestions/recommendations. we have 9 to re-vamp, so somewhere that does wholesale or bulk would be awesome... :)

Well if you do get rid of your live plants, i'd like to take one or some off of your hands. :)

I got some REALLY nice vines with fake foliage on them, 4 feet for a dollar each. Really nice and they have different types to choose from... Hurry before they are gone. I need to go get some more.

where at gabby? :)

yeah, i might try to stick it out until our stands are finished and see how the drainage goes with that...i've just had a hard time with both drainage and bugs...not mites...but bugs that have come out of the blooms with some of them...i mean, i suppose i could switch them all over to non-blooming plants like the ficus as another option...

Back
Top Bottom