US Sweetest Male Veiled Chameleon Needs a New Home (SoCal, entire set up included)

haleymht

i am making the tough decision to rehome my 2 year old male veiled chameleon. this is very difficult for me because i love him and care about him so much. i am a college student and will be moving a lot, and i have already moved with him once. i live in southern california right now and am moving up to northern california this fall. i also have been having less time to spend with him, and he is very friendly and always wants to hang out and go outside. i want him to have a happy, healthy, stable, stress-free life with lots of love and sunlight. i love him so much and really just want him to have the best life possible. he is the sweetest chameleon i have ever met, he’s very intelligent, and he has a great personality. he has good communication, and it’s easy to tell what he wants. he’s super friendly and confident and really is just the best reptile to hang out with. i’m looking for an avid chameleon enthusiast with lots of experience, preferably who is well-trusted and active on the forum.

i’ve had him since he was a 3 week old baby and frequently handle him so he is incredibly friendly and loving which is great for someone who loves chameleons and wants to hang out with them more. i let him out of his cage usually twice a day. he crawls onto my hand and rides on my shoulder while i walk around, and i hold him near me when we go outside and he leans on me while he basks. he’s a great climber and loves to explore around different plants and small trees. he’s really beautiful and has a turquoise color that he sometimes shows as well as golden eyes. he lets me kiss him and pet him, and he has never hissed at me. he is sooo sweet. i have lots of pictures of him so i can post more if requested.

i will give you my whole set up which includes a large exo terra cage (36x36x18), brand new mist king misting system, humidifier, branches, bridges, hammock (i know chameleons don’t use hammocks but he leans to the side a lot when he basks so i put a hammock next to his basking spot so that he can lean on it and he likes it because he can also go underneath when he wants a little shade but still be warm), screen feeder, cup feeder, tongs, multiple hygrometers and thermometers, light fixtures, 60 watt heat bulbs, the long 10.0 uvb lights, the little dripper water dispenser, lots of supplements (all that you’ll need), bee pollen, enclosures for feeder bugs like roaches and crickets, and plants (four pothos, four kalanchoes, two dracaena, blue orchid, and a heartleaf philodendron)

$100 rehoming fee just to show interest and that you’re willing to pay for anything he’ll need in the future and because im supplying basically everything he needs and i’ve put a lot of money into it, the most important thing to me though is to know that you’ll love him and care about him and will spend a lot of time with him everyday because he is very loving and genuinely enjoys spending time with people and getting real sunlight outside. i really just want to find someone who will take perfect care of him because he is really the perfect chameleon companion. i would keep him but he deserves better.

AEBF110A-93C8-49EC-B8BE-E936C2D6FBB8.jpeg
16D3935F-BDD8-4157-8D64-68FC8CA2D0F4.jpeg
6A3FD153-A45C-4CE2-A53F-D18F20A49710.jpeg
31A08609-FE9B-432B-ADF1-F3DEC34D9EDF.jpeg
1F6A42AB-8B76-400D-B7C8-CBE6458757F3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom