Sunday Morning Grasshopper

Its so nice to see them roaming around in that big tree, I'm guessing they don't usually get high enough that you can't retrieve them.

Very nice Steve! It looks like that boy is way up in that tree. How do you get him down? Lure him down with another grasshopper? :)

Its so nice to see them roaming around in that big tree, I'm guessing they don't usually get high enough that you can't retrieve them.

There are 2 females in that tree to keep him from running off. Last summer He was free ranging in the sunroom and my son left the door open, he had 24 hour head start before I realized he was gone. It took 4 hours to find him 65 feet up in a tree. I used a 30 foot extension ladder and a climbing harness to get to him.

There are 2 females in that tree to keep him from running off. Last summer He was free ranging in the sunroom and my son left the door open, he had 24 hour head start before I realized he was gone. It took 4 hours to find him 65 feet up in a tree. I used a 30 foot extension ladder and a climbing harness to get to him.

oh my god! lucky that you found it. I lose two parsonii and gives me something to heart lol

Back
Top Bottom