Sudden change of heart!

Johnny909

Hey guys,

Im almost done my second week with Biff, he has been a real nice cham no hissing, no biting, snatching crickets out of my fingers. But yesterday I had a water accident in the cage and had to take everything out in order to dry it up, I think it shocked him or something. Today when I came back from work, he hissed at me before I even opened the door and bit the nosle of my mister (he usually drinks from it)..... I hope he wont hate me for ever! Maybe I will get him some special worm treats this week end and win him back!

John

laurie

Retired Moderator
Hey guys,

Im almost done my second week with Biff, he has been a real nice cham no hissing, no biting, snatching crickets out of my fingers. But yesterday I had a water accident in the cage and had to take everything out in order to dry it up, I think it shocked him or something. Today when I came back from work, he hissed at me before I even opened the door and bit the nosle of my mister (he usually drinks from it)..... I hope he wont hate me for ever! Maybe I will get him some special worm treats this week end and win him back!

John
Have no fear, he will be back to his old self in a couple of days, I am sure you did just scare him.

Top Bottom