Sudden change of heart!

Johnny909

Hey guys,

Im almost done my second week with Biff, he has been a real nice cham no hissing, no biting, snatching crickets out of my fingers. But yesterday I had a water accident in the cage and had to take everything out in order to dry it up, I think it shocked him or something. Today when I came back from work, he hissed at me before I even opened the door and bit the nosle of my mister (he usually drinks from it)..... I hope he wont hate me for ever! Maybe I will get him some special worm treats this week end and win him back!

John

Hey guys,

Im almost done my second week with Biff, he has been a real nice cham no hissing, no biting, snatching crickets out of my fingers. But yesterday I had a water accident in the cage and had to take everything out in order to dry it up, I think it shocked him or something. Today when I came back from work, he hissed at me before I even opened the door and bit the nosle of my mister (he usually drinks from it)..... I hope he wont hate me for ever! Maybe I will get him some special worm treats this week end and win him back!

John

Have no fear, he will be back to his old self in a couple of days, I am sure you did just scare him.

Back
Top Bottom