Steam cleaners!!!

brighteyez

I just ordered my first steam cleaner yesterday, and I'm supper excited about it!!! BUT, I have a few questions for those of you out there who have one:

When I clean Wilson's cage, do I have to take everything out of it? (ie plants, vines, etc.)
He really likes the set up and so do I and it was reather tricky to put together, so I'm not looking forward to taking it apart. Can I just clean all the plants and vines in there they way it is?

Aside from cham stuff, what else can I use it for?
Right now I'd like to clean:
my orange shag carpet
some old childhood stuffed animals
the back seat of my car
computer chair
bathroom mat

Is all that ok? What CAN'T I clean??

I can see it know. My steam cleaner is going to arrive in the mail, and nothing in my house will be safe!! :D:D

All advice and feed back from my fellow clean freaks out there is more than welcome!
Thanks in advance!!:cool:

When I clean Wilson's cage, do I have to take everything out of it? (ie plants, vines, etc.)

No. You can leave all the furniture there and have fun blasting them with the steam.

Aside from cham stuff, what else can I use it for?
Everything that does not break/ dead when exposed with high pressure/ hot water steam.

Is all that ok?
YEs

What CAN'T I clean??
Your computer, your chameleon, your dog, your iphone, and the list goes on.
Get the idea :D

BTW, Steam cleaner is effective only when the steam is actually hot.
Some el cheapo steam cleaner is waste of time and money.
Using the lame steam cleaner, you essentially achieve the same effect with this:
Lace_Fan.jpg

I've burned my live plants with my steam cleaner, so be careful using near plants (and anything else alive or delicate).

I like using my steam cleaner to clean tile grout in the bathroom, the counters and sink in the kitchen, the tracks of the sliding glass door and windows, and I never iron anymore as I steam the wrinkles out of shirts faster.

BTW, Steam cleaner is effective only when the steam is actually hot.
Some el cheapo steam cleaner is waste of time and money.
Using the lame steam cleaner, you essentially achieve the same effect with this:

LOL, yeah, I know. I checked to make sure that the one I bought gets to the right temp.

Back
Top Bottom