Some non professional pics of my female veiled, getting color already!

Kansascity

Here she is........:D The first one she had a lot more color and pattern to her, then I took her out and she started to change again in the last 2 pics. Just though I’d share.:p Should have gotten closer to her on the first pic (which doesn’t give her color any justice through the dang screen, and no she wasn’t cold)

Attachments

• IMG_1909.jpg
    IMG_1909.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_1903.jpg
    IMG_1903.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1901.jpg
    IMG_1901.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 108
Well I know better taking this personally, or should by now! No one ever comment’s, or say’s one word about my chams when I post photo’s like they look healthy or man they’re growing :confused:. Must not be doing something right! Thanks to those that decided to look anyway.

lol....she looks good:p:)

i personally like your avatar pic:cool:

Thanks! I think you made me feel better lol! I am an emotional basket at times, and work very hard at trying to keep things healthy, and happy (which are many) :)

It looks like you are doing a fine job to me! Nice looking veiled!! Dont let posts bother you. I know some of my posts dont get any and or many responses. Its that way for most of us!! Depends mostly on the topic, for most post responses, so dont take it personally!!

Looking good. Are you sure she is a she? I was trying to read some of your other threads to see if that's been asked before. Haha.

you chameleon look so good. don't feel bad about not getting any post. I can't even make a blog about my chameleon. this website won't let me yet. I dont get feed back either :(

but you she look very healthy and looks like you are doing a great job!

haha believe me i am the same way with my pictures. Its like THATS MY BABY AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY I HOPE YOU DIE!

but ive learned, give it a day or two and thats when the comments will roll in. Infact, if its non a super rare species, or a sickly cham, you dont get comments right away

Looking good. Are you sure she is a she? I was trying to read some of your other threads to see if that's been asked before. Haha.

She should be a she lol! I bought both my veiled from Flchams, do u think there was an error made on their behalf?

Back
Top Bottom