Solar is shedding!!

ChamChick

So I went to mist my little guy this morning, and I noticed he is starting to shed! I'm pretty excited about this, it will be his 1st shed since I have had him. I will post some pics of him after it is all said and done.

Also got some butter worms and some horned worms today, and it was absolutely FABULOUS watching them get chomped down by everyone... I was super happy about them eating the butter worms though, because I know they are way up there when it comes to feeders, and them being nutritional.

I agree my Bella (Veiled) seemed out of sorts so i got her out and she seemed to start shedding in my hand i put her straight back in and misted her a bit but she was great she worked it all off within an hour except a bit on her toes so i sprayed them again and that came off. it was her first shedding with me and i am not sure who was more shocked me or her lol:) a pic of her shedding is on my gallery, my son put it there but i don't know how to put it here.:)

Yeah he has definitely just started. It's all around his little feet, and on his snout. Just makes me feel good, like I'm taking care of him well, and he is growing well. :D I have definitely been misting him a bit more than usually today, and will continue to do so until he is done. Keeping a good eye on my humidity as well.

And just like that, he is now done. I went to mist him, and found the majority of his clothes in his feeder cup LOL....saving it for later perhaps? :D

I cleaned it all out. Can't believe how quick it was. Guess he was in a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom