SoBe's new "Big Boy" cage :)

xoiceox

SoBeSobe015.jpg

SoBeSobe013.jpg

What you think?

Looks good, but....:D

You will flood that ficus and kill it with the dripper running into it all day.
Also, why dont you hang your photo?
Make sure the photo is not directly under a heat lamp.
They are low light plants, and to much will burn/dry out the leaves.

Looks like big time better times for mr Sobe! You may want to get some additional light on the ficus if its not by the window. Love it.

My Window is Directly to the left of the cage (right side of the picture) And it's impossible to drown the Ficus with a tiny lil dripper lol :p

I haven't hung the Pothos yet b/c not sure how to do it.

My Window is Directly to the left of the cage (right side of the picture) And it's impossible to drown the Ficus with a tiny lil dripper lol :p

Get a strong stick or piece of wood that spans across the top. Then get some strong fishing line and tie it to the wood. Let the line drop to the desired length and hang the pothos.

you def don't want your ficus medium wet

ficus is a plant that thrives when allowed to thouroughly dry out before it is watered

in hydroponic applications for example, it would be much more prudent to use a flood and drain system to grow ficus because its getting water and allowed to dry out completely, rather then using a traditional drip method, because it has such woody roots

?
where did you get this cage tho and how much was it shipped? jealous

Back
Top Bottom